Hey guys! Fall is coming up very soon and these are some of my favorite things to do in Fall:
- Going into NYC and trying out a new Allergen Friendly restaurants (P.S. I check out Allergy Eats, Spokin, and Allergic Girl)
- Apple Picking: It’s free of the top 8 allergens and I know where it is from.
- Redecorating my room!
- Making fall treats: My favorites include homemade apple pie, apple crisp, pumpkin bread and oatmeal cookies.
- Playing field hockey and lacrosse
- Clothes shopping (Some of my favorites are PacSun, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and PINK)
- Traveling and visiting family over Thanksgiving break
- Going to local fairs and festivals
- Teal Pumpkin Project is a classic for Halloween!
- Reading with a cup of tea is SO relaxing! (One of my favorite reads at the moment is To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han and for the tea I use Bigelow’s)
None of this is sponsored BTW 🙂